Thursday, April 1, 2010

CAKE by Jordan zelasko

All spring break I just wanted to cook. So I gotin the bakery kick. I made easy make cheesecake and now ------*cue intense dramatic music...*** AN EXTRA CHOCOLATELY CAKE. That's right I said cake. This was the first cake I ever made that wasn't a science experiment..

It was for Sister Birrell's Birthday. It was ALL chocolate. A fudge cake with milk chocolate icing. And the decoration ..... can you believe it I decorated a cake, ME!!!... Anyway, the decoration was dove dark chocolate with Dark chocolate shavings off a Dark hershey bar.
I couldn't wait to deliver it. To my surprise Sis. Birrell was just hoping for chocolate and yeah the dog wanted a treat
too but, sadly I did not have one. Now I need more reciepes.

2 comments:

  1. Good job!!!! Looks delightful!!! Love the look on Robin's face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan that cake looks awesome!!! what kind of recipes would you like???

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about that?