Friday, January 6, 2012

Nov 28, 2011

Hey Hey!
how are you all!! Well this week was by far one of the best weeks Ive had on my mission. It was Loads Of fun! But unfortunately.... I forgot to bring my camera for you all to see how great it was..:( haha but better part you all get the explanation! woot! haha but yea.
ok so first off woh! So was Jim Happy that you were all there to support him? So You wont tell me whats going on with that unless they get divorced? thats pretty extreme. Hopefully you all made it a happier thanksgiving for him.
that's SOOOO legit you got to see the salt lake temple!!!! and when its all decorated!! I ´m soooo jealous. thats on my top 5 of places i want to go when i get home! soo jealous. and wow it looks cold there! though I'm not jealous of that. its starting to get SUPER cold here in the mornings and night! wow Ive even seen my breath in the morning a couple times. mostly when theres a lot of fog. unfortunately most of us don't have jackets. but luckily i had a mum at home telling me to take this giant blanket that i thought i would never ever use and thought she was silly but luckily for me i followed that advice, and I've now served in two of the coldest areas in the mission, during the coldest time of the year for the both.... hmmm.... maybe i should listen more often;) oh and the MTC wowza it even snowed there super super cold! has Colorado gotten snow yet? it doesn't look that cold as far as that photo goes.
hahahaha I love that Photo of dad yall sent :D haha I'm sure he loves that photo. haha hes face.... oh man.
so our thanksgiving was LEGIT! we made a Giant PLATE OF


oops caps attack and accidentally send.... hmm well i bet you re super curious of what that giant plate was.... it was..... our you full of suspense now? ahah well we made a giant plate of MASHED POTATOES! So good! and then turkey was way to expensive so we made a bunch of fried chicken and lots of gravy! so good!
then we also had an intercambio with the ZLs it was fun...got some work done.
and oh yea.. crismelin and Richard GOT baptised!!! so sweet! both super studs both in it from the beginning! they were awesome. Tito baptised Crismelin and i baptised Richard. I love the both of them. they´re legit studs. so after the baptisms we went to richards house after a meeting we had and we showed up and right as we were showing up Yoeli and a bunch of other members kids were showing up with giant speakers some pop ad crackers and they threw him a party! so awesome! they all told him congrats and all that jazz. super cool.
well there was a few other things that happened...
I lost a wrestle match today.... but the guy had a bit of an advantage. elder Durrant, hes like 6.4 and weighs like 220... though i had him pinned once :) but most of the time it was me just trying to run;) hahah hes a big man... though he said it was kind of tough at times, other times dang.... lol but yea Pdays right.... haha but wow I'm so jealous you got to see salt lake temple...
but yea um... what more... oh wish catie luck for me. tell her shell have blast, it ll be the best 18 months of her life, well... not the best theres for sure more fun times after, but the most... challenging, no I'm sure kids are tough, um just Tell her shell have lots of fun and shell grow a lot : )
did you all meet david?
welp love you all lots and well talk to you all in like... what 30 days?
love ,
Elder Zelasko

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?