Friday, August 21, 2009

Dinner and a Show

Since the boys are off camping we decided to go out to eat. So off to Applebees we went. They lead us to our seats and took our drink order. Then next thing we know there was a major accident at the intersection outside the restaurant. There were at least three ambulances there. Or at least I saw three of them loaded. Almost forgot the accident was car verses motorcycle. Looked like the motorcycle itself almost won. We could see two bodies laying motionless in the road. Fortunately there was a police officer closely behind the people in the accident. Anyway, this accident managed to shut down a portion of academy for a while. I think every cop from the Briargate area had to be there helping to close it off. I couldn't look away from the whole thing. Is that wrong? It's all I could do the whole time I ate.

weirdest thing is I almost think two mischievous girls that were playing out by the street had something to do with it. I know when we drove by them whatever they were doing caught and captured John's attention while he was driving. They were even out playing and dancing by the scene. For some reason I find that idea ( that they caused it) more disturbing than the accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?