Sunday, August 30, 2009

i jordan having been forced to go on this and type for the first time while my mom is doin my hair.
high school is boring. i have aleast 3 teachers i like. jordin and steph are in my math class. if you dont know jordin and steph are my best friends. my favorite classes are honors english 1, math, health, and theatre. honors is one because mrs.smith is funny. math cuz ithas jordin and steph and mrs.jacobson tries to end each class with a game. health cuz mr.masterson fights with his computer each day and it is funny to listen to. theatre cuz mr.skelcey (dont know if that is spelled right) has fun warm-up games.
seminary is torture cuz the teach picks on me non stopped. it is to early in the morning. it is cold. note: bring extra jacket in winter.
friday i went to a temple trip. i hate the jumpsuit things they feel weird. on the way to the temple and home and to cici's there were 3 annoying guys in the back even though one calmed down. they wouldn't stop talking. cici's was fun cuz i got a balloon poodle. chris got a ballon tie...it was weird lookin. it was fun to have all my siblings there.
so...high school is boring, seminary is torture, and the temple was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?