Thursday, August 20, 2009

I have a JOB!

WOOHOO!!!

Finally been told I have a job in the Air Force. ^_^

I'll be in weather ^_^ YAY! Its the job I wanted!!

I know nothing else!! I have yet to speak directly to my recruiter about the whole thing soooo yeah, my dad's spoken to him though.

So other than that, I'm excited and nervous, leaving december-ish....I think I dunno exacltly told I'll be at basic during christmas time. Then there's the 52 week long tech school! YAY! Hoping to go to JApan sometime see what that place is like, or maybe even Korea and my dad can go and we can hang out ^_^ OOOOo that'd be fun.

Anyway was sposed to call my recruiter today, which I DID, TWICE! but he wasn't answering :(

But yeah I have a job! Which means I gotta get in shape and gain weight and be ready to leave and stuff by the time I gotta leave in like 3 months. Soo yeah....let the coountdown commence! Muaahahahahahahhahaaaahaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about that?